APT e is perfect for heavily planted Dutch Style tanks and users who understand EI methodology. Supremely concentrated and expertly balanced.
Dose 5ml per 100L 3 times per week or 2ml per 100L daily
Should I use Estimative Index dosing?
Tanks that are suitable for EI dosing approach:
- If you have a very fully planted tank (>70% of substrate planted).
- Tank consists of plants that grow more robust in heavy water column fertilization; (i.e. Ludwigia pantanal & other heavy feeders).
- If you plan to farm plants and hence want faster growth rates.
- If you can keep up with the increased trimming/maintenance associated with faster growth rates.
- If you are rushing to complete a project, and need maximum growth speed.
- If you are good at tank maintenance and have a very clean tank with few triggers for algae.
Tanks that will probably do better on a leaner dosing approach:
- If you have a hardscape heavy setup with light planting.
- If your tank consists of mostly slow growers and your priority is to keep them spotlessly clean.
- If your priority is tank stability and you want slower more controlled growth speed in plants.
- If you have persistent green dust algae issues.
- Non-CO2 injected tanks.
- If you have hardwater and are facing tip stunting issues with Lythraceae (Various Ammania, Rotala species, Pogostemon erectus, etc).
Available in 200ml, 300ml, 500ml, 1L